You are here: Home / Specialist IT Services / Security
Network Security for Businesses
Network security is one of the biggest challenges facing businesses today. As hackers develop increasingly sophisticated methods of obtaining sensitive information (for an example, click here
to read about the recent theft of personal data from Monster.com), it's critical that companies are proactive about protecting it.
Doherty’s consultants will help you to understand, identify and control the security risks you face. Unfortunately, security is a bit like a jigsaw puzzle - a hole in any part of your policy leaves the picture incomplete and you vulnerable to attack. Our highly-qualified security specialists can offer a tested, trusted range of security solutions that include:
- Anti-virus and anti-malware software
- Securing your internet connection with a firewall
- Up-to date wireless network encryption so that only your users have access
- Setting up Virtual Private Networks and encrypting web pages for any remote users
- Filters to manage internal internet usage and policy (Doherty recommend Websense)
- Controlling internal access to your network and USB connectivity on PCs to prevent data theft
- Back-up procedures
"I no longer have any anxiety about IT, because I don’t have to deal with it. That’s what we pay for - peace of mind."