Job Description – Sales Support Administrator (maternity cover, 12 month contract)
Doherty Associates is well established and profitable, operating in the IT sector. We have a vision to leverage the power of technology to help companies grow.
We are a Tier 1 Microsoft Gold Partner employing over 100 people, with offices in London and the Far East.
Many of our clients are in sectors such as financial services, the law, insurance, and mining. But we also have clients in the not for profit and creative sectors.
Reporting to the CFO, the Sales Support Administrator will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-date activities in the Sales Administration department. This role is integral to a close-knit, highly supportive, and motivated team based in London and Kuala Lumpur.
The sales admin team works alongside the sales team (for both new and existing business) and other internal stakeholders such as the service desk and professional services to provide support for administration matters associated with the sales cycle.
- Gather and understand requirements for quote preparation.
- Provide accurate and timely quotations to sales team
- Issue/input accurate sales orders ensuring target deliveries are attained.
- Register deals with suppliers where appropriate to make sure that the company benefits from any cost reductions available
- First point of contact for suppliers
- Matchup supplier order with invoice
- Monitor stock availability
- Receive products into stock on a timely basis (currently being managed remotely)
- Assist with managing the Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) process.
- Liaise with line manager and other departments if needed to ensure delivery priorities are maintained and revised against changing customer needs.
- Pro-actively communicate sales enquiry opportunities for standard and non-standard product sales to the Sales Manager to follow up.
- Work with the Sales team to ensure the delivery of quality customer service at all times.
- Ensure all quote acceptances are accurately processed on day of receipt
- Product ID maintenance in the CRM
- Set up projects in the CRM system
- Ensure CRM used and updated in line with company policy
- Provide cover as appropriate
- Log time to service tickets
- Experience in sales administration/purchasing function
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite
- IT sector experience
Why work at Doherty
- Basic salary between £25-£29k per annum (depends on experience) plus performance related incentive
- Hybrid working (mix of working from home / Richmond office)
- Wide range of Company benefits
- Pension scheme
- 30 days holidays (including bank holidays)
- Day off on your birthday
- Referral scheme
Place of work: Currently working remotely, will be 2-3 days in the office per week in the longer term.