At Doherty, our consultants are available to guide you through the process of planning, designing, and implementing your future IT strategy. We will assist with managing costs not just through project implementation but also for the longer term and help ensure that your IT meets compliance and quality requirements specific to your industry.
In many cases our customers have technical personnel that they want to involve in their IT project work. We can either take responsibility for the complete project lifecycle, or provide consultancy or project management resource as required to leverage your existing skills. We hope you would look to us for all of your IT requirements, big or small, and we will always take the same consultative approach. Our key goal is to help our customers be more productive, however and wherever they choose to work.
We realise that keeping you up to date with new technologies is important too so your Doherty Account Manager keeps abreast of constant shifts in technology. Their proactive calls and visits to you will pass on all the knowledge we gain through our vendors and from our experience of working with organisations just like yours.
- Complete ownership of a project or as additional resource to your IT department
- “Sounding board” or sanity check for projects
- Office moves including managing your ISP and other IT Vendors
- Virtualisation project management
- IT integration and implementation
- Compliance audits in line with your business sector: (such as Microsoft Licensing Audits or PCI DSS compliance)
- Quality and compliance consultancy
- IT cost management
- IT planning and design
- Business continuity strategy
- Mobile working solutions
- Working with and as a trusted adviser to existing IT departments