Date & venue: Thursday 26th March 2020, 10:00am
Doherty Associates, 3 Water Lane, Richmond, London TW9 1TJ
Is your business at risk of losing critical data?
Companies and firms of all kinds increasingly rely on business critical data which if lost or hacked can at the very least be expensive to replace or at worst devastate reputations, destroy customer trust or result in significant direct financial losses.
Denial of Service attacks, Insider attacks, malware, password attacks, phishing. The list goes on.
Mitigating these risks is difficult enough for any business. For SMEs it can be even more challenging. Some are not taking the risk of a data breach seriously because they don’t think they will be targeted.
Others lack the internal IT and security expertise of larger organisations. Many just don’t understand the nature of the threat that they are facing. This briefing will cover not only the biggest risks but the action that your business can take to secure its critical data.
Why should you attend?
Register today to join fellow business owners and managers to learn from industry veteran Terry Doherty about:
- The biggest cyber-security threats to your business
- Thinking around cultural, process and technology changes that can help reduce and mitigate cyber risks
- What role cloud technology might play in improving cyber defences
- Ideas for safely accommodating new trends within the Modern Workplace
- Find out about SmartPath and Microsoft 365 and why businesses are using this to be more secure and productive.
- The opportunity to meet Fortinet - https://www.doherty.co.uk/dohertyandfortinet and network
- The opportunity to meet Microsoft Management to ask questions relating to Microsoft products.
There will be an emphasis on practical takeaways and advice to guide delegates in how to use technology to securely boost the productivity of their people.
Please use the form on this page to reserve a place at our next briefing. Places are limited and subject to confirmation by Doherty Associates.
About Doherty Associates
Doherty Associates is one of the leading IT Cloud Services and Support companies for London and the South East. We’ve dedicated over 27 years to delivering an exceptional, award-winning service to small and medium enterprises. We support our clients all over the world, from London headquartered barristers chambers to gold mines in Sub-Saharan Africa. Whatever your IT needs, we will work with you to provide the right solution.
Stay updated with our events and other news
Please follow our LinkedIn page to find out early about event news.
Please share this event link with anyone who you may feel would benefit from attending.
Any questions relating to this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org