|Reporting to:||Marketing Director|
|Salary:||Salary range £35k - £45k per annum (DOE)|
|Hours:||9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday|
|Closing date:||10 May 2021|
About Doherty Associates
Doherty Associates was founded in 1991 with a vision to leverage the power of technology to help companies grow. Each year since, IT has become more important to the running of a business and it is now the focal point of many successful organisations – and ever-present in all our lives.
Today, Doherty Associates is a Tier 1 Microsoft Gold Partner employing over 100 people, with offices in London and Kuala Lumpur.
Many of our clients are in sectors such as financial services, the law, insurance, and mining. But we also have clients in the not for profit and creative sectors.
We have ambitious plans to increase revenue to £20m over the next three years and are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to help us do this.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will work with colleagues across the business on the implementation of the marketing plan to help drive the business’ expansion targets.
You will play an integral part in the creation of a new marketing function and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of its activities. You will ensure an integrated and client-focussed approach to all marketing activities and will be responsible for the line management of the Marketing Graduate.
Your main duties will include:
- Delivering marketing activities to reach lead generation and sales business targets
- Assisting with a new brand roll-out and creation of a new website
- Creating and putting into practice a plan for measuring marketing activities
- Working with clients, partners (e.g., Microsoft, Fortinet) and colleagues to develop case studies (written and video)
- Collaborating with colleagues in developing and maintaining a prospect database
- Driving, creating and implementing marketing programmes and campaigns - across a range of channels (on and offline) and activities (e.g., webinars, events)
- Identifying and managing content for use on, e.g., social media channels
- Working with an external agency to manage/oversee social media and PR activity
- Maintaining the new website including all associated analytics
- Analysing market trends
- Writing briefs and proposals
- Proven track record within a similar B2B/professional services environment
- Demonstrable multi-channel experience
- Strong experience in managing multiple projects across several stakeholders
- Successful track record of developing and successfully implementing campaigns
- Experience using digital channels and the use of digital tools to achieve business objectives
- Experience in website management and online content management systems
- Experience using Google Analytics (and HubSpot) metrics to monitor campaign performance
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), influencing and analytical skills
- Experience in individual people management
- Comfortable with taking responsibility for successful delivery of projects, with light supervision
- Strong organisational, project management and budget management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Curious and hard-working and not afraid to hit the ground running
- Minimum five years’ experience in a marketing role
- Knowledge of the IT sector
- Experience using marketing automation and CRM systems
- Marketing related qualification
- 22 days holidays plus additional days depending on length of service plus paid bank/public holidays
- Group income protection scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Company pension
- Private healthcare option
Your working hours are 9am-5:30pm Monday – Friday. You will work primarily in the Richmond, London office, though home based currently during the Covid-19 pandemic. It is envisaged that the business will move to a hybrid working model in the longer term. Activities include extended periods of sitting and extensive work at a computer monitor. Manual handling will not be a part of the role.
How to apply
- Please use the web form and include a covering letter (maximum two sides of A4) explaining how you meet the requirements set out in the ‘About you’ section.
- The closing date for applications is 10 May 2021. Early application is encouraged as we will review applications on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to close the vacancy if we find a suitable applicant before this date