Doherty became a Microsoft Partner in 1999. From the beginning, it was a perfect match: our commitment to client service and their game-changing technology.
We became a Microsoft Gold Partner in 2004.
Today, like Microsoft, we embrace the cloud and we’re using that to help businesses boost productivity, empower employees and cut costs.
Microsoft has recognised our expertise with numerous technical certifications, including:
- CSP Licensing
- Networking Infrastructure Solutions
- Advanced Infrastructure Solutions
- Mobility Solutions
- Unified Communications Solutions
- Information Worker Solutions
Seven years ago, we took a bold leap and began our journey towards the cloud with Microsoft.
Why? Because we knew it would become a secure, innovative and powerful business enabler.
Today, we have four Microsoft Gold Cloud competencies in
- Cloud Productivity
- Cloud Platforms
- Small to Midmarket Cloud Solutions
We are one of the only partners our size to achieve all four. This means we’re uniquely qualified to help you achieve your business goals.
Microsoft and you
Our clients trust us to deliver 24/7 support, no-jargon IT services and the best of Microsoft and cloud technology.
We have already moved more than 10,000 users to the cloud with Office 365.
Partnership with industry leaders
We are also the proud partners of:
- HP Certified Reseller, offering a full range of HP products
- CISCO Select Certified Partner
- Layer2 offering Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 apps
- Fortinet security technology
- Mimecast security and archiving for Microsoft Exchange
- EVault full-service backup and recovery.
- Sharegate simplifying management for SharePoint, Office 365 and OneDrive for Business.