Doherty Associates: London’s leading IT service provider for private equity firms
According to our research, many of the UK’s top private equity firms are using modern technology in a way that puts their data at risk – sending unsecured attachments, allowing the use of consumer mobile devices and cloud services, and more.
So how can you protect data from loss, theft and accidental exposure in a digital age?
Attend our next city event
Mitigating Risk in the Digital Workplace
Delivered by IT industry veteran and company founder Terry Doherty, who was one of the first in the UK to set up a Microsoft Cloud practice, the session will cover:
- The wants and needs of the modern workforce, and how you can meet them
- What the cloud means for private equity, and how you can create value with cloud
- How to protect confidential data in an age of BYOD and remote working
- How to track and stay in control of your files, wherever they end up
Receive a copy of our white paper
Modern Workplace, Modern Security: Using technology to protect and empower your business
Ready to address the security risks in your workplace and start using technology in a more strategic way? We’re pleased to offer readers of Real Deals a FREE copy of our new white paper:
- Written for a private equity audience
- Find out how you can use the cloud to stay secure and meet regulations
- Save money and time with your business processes
- Make each opportunity more compelling for prospective investors
We hope you find both our events and this white paper useful and relevant. If you do have any questions, call 0208 987 1150 or email email@example.com.