Date: Thursday 16th April 2020, 10:30 GMT
Doherty Associates, 3 Water Lane, Richmond, London TW9 1TJ
How do you improve productivity and collaboration with Microsoft Teams?
- Microsoft Teams is the fastest growing app in Microsoft history, but what is the reason behind its success?
- 91% of Fortune 100 companies are using Microsoft Teams
- More than 500,000 organisations use Microsoft Teams
- It's in 181 markets with support for 44 languages and growing
- Join us to find out how Microsoft Teams can improve your business performance
- Learn how to communicate and collaborate effectively with Microsoft Teams
Why should you attend?
Register today to join our webinar and learn about:
- Centralising communications for online meetings, instant messaging and video conferencing
- Reducing time spent sending emails
- Integrations with popular Office 365 apps to improve productivity
- Pulling all your applications together by adding in Microsoft and third-party apps to keep enhancing the business
- Encouragement of a culture of engagement and collaboration
- Prevention of falling behind in technology
There will be an emphasis on practical takeaways and advice to guide delegates in how to use technology to securely boost the productivity of their people.
Please use the form on this page to reserve a place at our next briefing. Places are limited and subject to confirmation by Doherty Associates.
About Doherty Associates
Doherty Associates is one of the leading IT Cloud Services and Support companies for London and the South East. We’ve dedicated over 27 years to delivering an exceptional, award-winning service to small and medium enterprises. We support our clients all over the world, from London headquartered barristers chambers to gold mines in Sub-Saharan Africa. Whatever your IT needs, we will work with you to provide the right solution.
Stay updated with our events and other news
Please follow our LinkedIn page to find out early about event news.
Please share this event link with anyone who you may feel would benefit from attending.
Any questions relating to this event please email email@example.com