5 Killer benefits from working remotely
Did you know over 14 million people in Britain want to work flexibly?
Flexible working can take many forms – part time working, term time working, home-working, compressed hours and flexitime and with this all, brings its benefits. Here are 5 killer benefits of working from anywhere.
- Job Satisfaction – working from anywhere brings a “big, positive change” to employees’ lives and has been said to make more employees and happy and productive.
- Productivity – You don’t have to be chained down to your desk to be productive. With software applications like Office 365 you are now able to work from anywhere in the world on any device as long as you have an internet connection. In fact, 92% of Britons who are currently working would be able to manage their time more effectively, thus allowing them to devote extra time to work tasks, if they had the flexibility.
- Save Money – British employees could save a whopping £3.8bn and 533 million hours a year in commuting time.
- Improving Staff Retention – flexible working reduces staff turnover. 4/5 managers reported flexible working in their organisations led to improvements in retention of staff, productivity and commitment.
- Get more done – About three-quarters of UK office workers “get more done” if they work flexibly and 38% say they are more creative when flexible.
With the Cloud and Office 365 you are able to adapt to flexible working and we can help you with this. Give us a call today on 020 8987 1150 to find out how Office 365 can benefit you and your organisation.