Acceptable use policy
This policy is issued under and forms part of the Master Services Agreement or other agreement (“Agreement”) Client (“you”) have entered into with us which references this policy and any capitalised terms not defined herein shall have the meanings ascribed to them in such Agreement.
We reserve the right, at any time, to modify or replace this Acceptable use policy. Please check the Acceptable use policy periodically for changes. Your use of the Services following the posting of any changes to the Acceptable use policy constitutes acceptance of those changes.
By using the Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to comply with the terms of this Acceptable use policy. You agree to ensure that there is no breach by your employees, consultants, agents, customers, suppliers or independent contractors (“Representatives”) of this Acceptable use policy and will be responsible for any such non-compliance.
- Restrictions on use
As a condition of use of the Services, the Client (on its own behalf and on behalf of all Representatives) agrees not to use the Services nor permit them to be used:
- for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by this Acceptable use policy or our Agreement;
- to commit any act of fraud;
- to distribute any virus;
- in any manner that disrupts the operations, business, equipment, websites or systems of the Supplier or any other person or entity (including any denial of service and similar attacks);
- in connection with any service, use or purpose where the failure of the Services (or any part) may endanger the health or life of any person or cause damage or loss to any tangible property or the environment;
- to promote any unlawful activity;
- to gain unauthorised access to or use of any computers, data, systems, accounts or networks of any person;
- in any manner which may impair any other person’s use of the Services or use of any other services provided by the Supplier to any other person;
- to attempt to circumvent any security controls or mechanisms;
- to share or attempt to circumvent any password or user authentication methods of any person;
- in any manner inconsistent with our Agreement or any instructions provided by the Supplier from time to time; or
- in any manner which does not comply with the provisions relating to Intellectual Property Rights contained in our Agreement.
If you become aware of any activity that violates this Acceptable use policy, you shall notify us pursuant to the notice provisions in your agreement for the Services, and shall take all reasonable action to resolve the breach.
In addition to our other rights or remedies in the event of your suspected or actual breach of this Acceptable use policy we may immediately suspend Services without liability.