Top 10 reasons to move to Office 365
Moving to the Cloud is becoming more attractive to SMEs who are looking to maximise their productivity.
You can make the move by purchasing a licence for Office 365, which is really a relatively simple process. Work anywhere, anytime, on any device. Office 365 is ready when you are. Here are our top 10 reasons why we think you should migrate over to Office 365.
- Office 365 is completely scalable because it works on an operating expenditure model. Instead of paying big lump sums up front, you can now pay for the software as a manageable monthly subscription.
- Each user gets 50Gb of email space, and if they do manage to reach this limit, it doesn’t matter, because they’ll have immediate access to an unlimited archive of every email they’ve ever received.
- Office 365 works with Skype for Business, and integration with Via allows your users to make free landline calls across the UK and mobile calls at just 3p per minute. In addition, Skype for Business provides online audio and HD video conferencing, in which you can share your screen with up to 250 people.
- Microsoft are constantly updating the service to ensure that users are always using a fully optimised platform. In 2014, Microsoft made 453 updates to Office 365 – more than one a day!
- Each user is given up to 10 installs with their Office 365 licence – 5 on a desktop and 5 on a mobile device. Instead of paying hundreds of pounds for each version of the software, you can install Office 365 on every device that you have at work or at home and still pay monthly for the privilege.
- Office 365 allows your users to securely access their work from anywhere in the world, on any device.
- Security is at the forefront of Office 365.Using the Enterprise Mobility Suite to protect your organisation’s data means that users can work remotely and be as secure as they would be in the office.
- As well as daily updates, users will be able to download the latest version of the full Office suite as soon as it is available. In September, Office 365 users could move from Office 2013 to Office 2016 at no extra cost.
- Each user receives 1Tb of storage space in their OneDrive for Business, meaning that all of the work that is important to them accessible from anywhere.
- Users can find a document quicker than everwith Office Delve. Delve will display your most recent work, and give you the option of searching by author and title in a browser style search.
To speak to one of our specialists to find out more about Office 365, give us a call on 020 8987 1150 or email us on email@example.com