Date & venue: Thursday 2nd July 2020, 1:00pm
How can business processes be analysed with Power BI?
- Power BI is a collection of software services, apps, and connectors that work together to turn your unrelated sources of data into coherent, visually immersive, and interactive insights.
- Power BI lets you easily connect to your data sources, visualise and discover what's important, and share that with anyone or everyone you want.
- Join us on Thursday 2nd July 2020 to understand how to automate the aggregation of data from multiple systems into a single data environment with Power BI.
Why should you attend?
Register today to join fellow business owners and managers to learn from industry professionals to learn about:
- Drilling down into specific metrics of how the business is operating
- Analysing trends
- Data modelling
- Capturing data and centralising information
- Creating interactive reports
- Extracting useful knowledge from data to solve business problems
There will be an emphasis on practical takeaways and advice to guide delegates in how to use technology to securely boost the productivity of their people.
Please use the form on this page to reserve a place at our next briefing. Places are limited and subject to confirmation by Doherty Associates.
About Doherty Associates
Doherty Associates is one of the leading IT Cloud Services and Support companies for London and the South East. We’ve dedicated over 27 years to delivering an exceptional, award-winning service to small and medium enterprises. We support our clients all over the world, from London headquartered barristers chambers to gold mines in Sub-Saharan Africa. Whatever your IT needs, we will work with you to provide the right solution.
Stay updated with our events and other news
Please follow our LinkedIn page to find out early about event news.
Please share this event link with anyone who you may feel would benefit from attending.
Any questions relating to this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org